Tayto Park, Ireland’s only theme park and zoo, is delighted to announce that its theme park attractions will open with limited capacity from Monday, 7th of June. Tickets are available to purchase now from www.taytopark.ie. This latest announcement will allow guests to enjoy all what’s on offer at the Tayto Park theme park, along with its zoo which re-opened earlier this year.
The health and safety of Tayto Park guests, staff and the animals in its care is of the utmost importance. With that in mind, Tayto Park has carried out a full analysis of all the attractions and experiences and initially admissions to the theme park and zoo (pre-booked ticket only) will be at a reduced capacity in line with health and safety protocols.
To begin with entry to Tayto Park will be pre-booked tickets only - available to purchase now at www.TaytoPark.ie.
There will be no admission without a pre-booked ticket. Increased capacity will be reviewed in line with guidance from relevant bodies.
Tayto Park encourages guests to adhere to all government guidelines regarding social distancing and has implemented enhanced procedures and protocols for guests which will take place before and during any visit, these are available from the Tayto Park website.
• On arrival, car park attendees will usher guests to car parking spaces ensuring social distancing between cars.
• Temperature check teams will check the temperatures of every guest upon arrival to admissions.
• Tayto Park has increased the number of hand sanitiser locations available throughout the park.
• Tayto Park has set up informative and advisory signage highlighting social distancing guidelines.
• Tayto Park guides will be on hand to advise guests on adhering to social distancing.
• All guests must sanitise their hands when getting on and off each attraction.
• Protective screens will be in place at till points throughout the park and contactless payment is encouraged.
Additionally, Tayto Park employees have undertaken extra training regarding the best health, safety and hygiene practices including the implementation of an advance cleaning regime and the appropriate use of personal protective equipment.
The perfect day out for all the family, Catch a ride on Europe’s largest wooden inverted wooden rollercoaster, The Cú Chulainn Coaster, take a plunge on Ireland’s largest flume attraction, The Viking Voyage, all before putting your zoo skills to the test and discover tigers, leopards, birds of prey and much more at the Tayto Park Zoo!
Speaking on the announcement, Founder of Tayto Park, Raymond Coyle said, “We are delighted to be given the go-ahead to re-open the Tayto Park theme park on Monday the 7th of June. We opened our zoo the end of April and were eagerly waiting for the go-ahead for all our theme park attractions to open. We ask all our guests to be patient, think of fellow guests and indeed Tayto Park staff to ensure everyone can have a great and safe day out visiting Tayto Park”.
Protocols, procedures, an in-depth Q and A and a list of opened attractions is available to view from www.TaytoPark.ie
Pre-book your tickets today from www.TaytoPark.ie
I cannot wait to go back!
Slàn go fóill,