Recently I posted about Green Isle's new Cauliflower Bites range, a great little range of products that will get Cauliflower into our meals in a fun and healthy way.
Today I was lucky enough to receive a Press Sample Delivery from the guys over at Green Isle, I'll be tucking into these very soon.. especially those Cauliflower Fries! More of that over on my Instagram soon.
Green Isle have put together quick and easy healthy family dinner recipes to help kick start the new year, without having to compromise on taste! Stock your freezer with the best of frozen food by Green Isle and enjoy the convenience of always having nutritious, delicious vegetables and plant-based foods on hand.
Choose from the newest products in the Green Isle range including ‘Cauliflower Bites’ and ‘Cauliflower Fries’ or why not try family favourites such as the Green Isle Cauliflower Rice, Asian Stir Fry and more. There’s something for everyone to enjoy. Mix and match across the Green Isle range, selecting any 2 packs for €2.50. Choose from Petit Pois, Broccoli, Country Mix, Mixed Vegetables, Sweetcorn, Garden Peas, Brussels Sprouts, Baby Carrots, Sliced Green Beans and Cauliflower Florets.
Put your best plate forward this year, with these simple and delicious Green Isle recipes.
Asian Chicken Stir Fry
Serves 4 Prep Time 5 Minutes Cook Time 20 Minutes
1 tablespoon soy sauce 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 tablespoon honey 4 tablespoons water Freshly ground black pepper 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 1 garlic clove, crushed 1 teaspoon chilli flakes 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips 1 bag Green Isle Asian Stir-Fry Basil, handful of fresh leaves, shredded
1. Mix the soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, honey, water and black pepper in a bowl.
2. Heat the oil in a preheated wok or deep frying pan, add the garlic and chilli flakes and gently fry for 1 minute. Add in the chicken and stir-fry over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the sauce mixture, continue to cook for a few minutes.
4. Gently stir in 1 bag of Green Isle Asian Stir-Fry and let it cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes.
5. Mix through shredded basil.
6. Serve with Green Isle Cauliflower Rice.
Remove the fish sauce, oyster sauce and chicken. Add in an additional tablespoon soy sauce, Green Isle Broccoli & cashew nuts.
Cauliflower Bites Totchos
Serves 3-4 Prep Time 5-10 minutes Cook Time 12-14 minutes
1 x 400g bag of Green Isle Cauliflower Bites SALSA 4 medium tomatoes, deseeded and finely diced 1 small red onion, finely chopped 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley 1 tablespoon of lemon juice 1 tablespoon of olive oil Salt and ground black pepper
1. Prepare & combine salsa ingredients and set aside.
2. Bake the Cauliflower bites in oven according to the on-pack instructions.
3. Remove Caulilfower bites from oven after 12-14 minutes and place while still hot in a serving dish and top with the cheese, lettuce, tomato salsa.
4. Serve immediately.
For more delicious five a day recipes and freezer top tips visit www.greenisle.ie
Slán go fóill,
Thanks to Green Isle and Presence PR for the above.