I'm a Celebrity...South Africa cast lineup revealed!
I'm A Celebrity...South Africa is a brand new show (airing from April 2023) which sees the return of some of the most memorable campmates from I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! in the brand new setting of South Africa.
They survived the Australian jungle, but South Africa is an even harder proposition which will push them to their limits and test them like never before. The challenges are bigger and tougher and the environment harsher and more unforgiving.
With no public vote, they will be competing against each other in a battle to become the first ever 'I'm A Celebrity Legend'.
Who is in the new series of I'm a Celeb?
The starting lineup for the brand new all-stars series of I'm a Celebrity...South Africa:
• Boxing Champion – Amir Khan
• Diversity Dancer & DJ – Jordan Banjo
• Former Coronation Street Star – Helen Flanagan
• TV Presenter – Carol Vorderman
• Olympic Athlete – Fatima Whitbread
• Former Royal Butler – Paul Burrell
• Ex-England Cricketer – Phil Tufnell
• Supermodel – Janice Dickinson
• Music Legend – Shaun Ryder
There will be many more celebrities taking part in the series but viewers will have to watch to find out who they are and when they will enter camp.
Whilst nodding back to the Australian jungle, I'm A Celebrity...South Africa is a uniquely different series so viewers can look forward to lots of unexpected twists and turns.
Here's a sneak peek into what viewers can expect from the new series...
Slán go fóill.