For their latest masterpiece, the Lindt Master Chocolatiers have combined a delicate blend of luxurious rich dark chocolate and crunchy caramelised hazelnuts with crisp caramel pieces. The new Lindt EXCELLENCE Caramelised Hazelnut bar is an experience to treat all the senses.
To celebrate the release of their new Bar, Lindt have prepared this tasty serving suggestion with you favourite alcoholic spirit.
Lindt EXCELLENCE Chocolate Washed Vodka
This is a simple process that will leave you with a spirit bursting with the elegant and rich flavours of Lindt EXCELLENCE. The process is very easy and can be applied to ANY spirit and ANY of the wonderful Lindt EXCELLENCE range, giving you infinite possibilities so get creative!
• 200g (2 bars) Lindt EXCELLENCE Caramelized Hazelnut
• 750ml Vodka (or spirit of your choice)
1. Add all ingredients to a zip lock bag. Bring a pot of water to the boil and then lower to a light simmer.
2. Carefully place the zip lock bag into the hot water for 15 minutes.
3. Remove the bag and leave in a cool space for 2 hours.
4. Place the bag in the freezer. (This process will freeze all of the chocolate solids so that it can be strained).
5. When the chocolate is frozen (approximately 5 hours), take the bag out and strain through a coffee filter.
6. Bottle and store in the fridge (shelf life of 1 month).
Now that you have your chocolate spirit, get creative! An Espresso Martini with Caramelised Hazelnut vodka sounds pretty delish!
Lindt EXCELLENCE Caramelised Hazelnut Espresso Martini
Recipe Ingredients: • 50ml Lindt EXCELLENCE Caramelised Hazelnut Vodka • 20ml Coffee Liqueur • 35ml Espresso • Pint of salt to garnish Method: Add all ingredients to the shaker, shake hard and strain into your favourite cocktail glass!
Slán go fóill,