Love is in the Air at Decathlon as members are to be rewarded with DOUBLE POINTS on purchases made in store, online and on the Decathlon app between the 7th and 14th February!
Are you planning on buying that special someone in your life some sports equipment for Valentine’s Day? Well make sure you’re signed up to Decathlon’s Customer Loyalty Membership Programme asap so you can reap the rewards!
How it works:
For every €1 spent in store, online and on the Decathlon app from 7th – 14th February, members will receive 20 loyalty points (instead of the usual 10). Every member who has then earned 3,000 loyalty points has the option of converting these points into a Decathlon voucher worth €5 which is then valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
Members also get benefits such as:
• 365 days returns
• Access to playgrounds in both Ballymun and Limerick stores
• First to hear about any in store talks, events and classes
• Access to EV charging points at Ballymun
How to join the membership program?
• If you already have a Decathlon account, just sign in and start collecting points with every purchase.
• To become a new member, create a Decathlon account with your email address or social media accounts. Fill out your favourite store and sports in your profile to receive our personalised offers.
How do I collect points?
• You can collect points with every purchase in-store, online and on the Decathlon app.
• These points can then be exchanged for vouchers to get the best deals on your future purchases.
• Buy something in-store, online or on the Decathlon app and collect 10 points for every €1 you spend (20 points from 7th – 14th February).
• Remember to scan your electronic Decathlon card at the checkout to identify yourself when shopping in store. You can find this card on the Decathlon App or your emails once signed up.
For more information see www.decathlon.ie
Slán go fóill.