Grow with Aldi - Sample the Best of Irish Artisan Food
Foodies can look forward to getting their hands on the very best of Irish food and drink when a selection of Grow with Aldi Specialbuys hit shelves nationwide this March.
From March 6th, Aldi will stock products from 10 previous alumni of the Grow with Aldi programme. This supplier development programme helps small and medium sized Irish suppliers develop their brand and gives them the opportunity to showcase their wares in Aldi stores across Ireland. Between award-winning coffee, wholesome bread mixes and lip-smacking delicious condiments, there is something to suit every taste in this crop of Specialbuys. From Down to Waterford, the suppliers span the length and breadth of Ireland and Aldi is proud to offer them a platform as they grow and expand their businesses. See below for a full range of products hitting stores from Sunday March 6th:
• Piccolo Company Pizza Sauce €1.99 - Choose from Original or Basil and Garlic.
• Gran Grans Lemon Marmalade with Ginger and Cardamom €2.49
• Mama Bear Ketchup €2.79 - Choose from Original Ketchup, Garlic Ketchup or BBQ Ketchup.
• Cookie Jar Baking Mix €3.29 - Choose from Soda Bread, Scone Mix or Wheaten Brown Soda.
• Mama Nagi’s Cooking Sauce €3.49 - Choose from Mango Cooking Sauce or Fruit Tomato Cooking Sauce.
• Jinny’s Bakery Bread Mix €3.69 - Choose from Oat Bread Mix or Irish Stout Mix.
• Rebel Chilli Korean BBQ €3.95
• McEntee’s Tea €3.99 - Choose from Afternoon Blend Tea, Breakfast Blend Tea or Gold Blend Tea.
• Wild About Raspberry Chilli Chutney/Blas Supreme Champion Sloe Jelly - €4.95
• Coffee House Lane Coffee €5.49 - Choose from Viking Roast Blend Wholebean or 1690 Blend Wholebean.
The above products are available in Aldi’s 149 stores Nationwide from March 6th.
Slán go fóill,