Get kitted out for National Fitness Day at Decathlon
National Fitness Day is Thursday 28th September and is set to be the biggest celebration of physical activity of the year. National Fitness Day aims to get more people, more active, more often!
It is the day to celebrate the role that physical activity plays across Ireland, and where better to get prepared for the day, than picking up whatever fitness equipment or clothing you need at Decathlon!
With stores in Ballymun and Limerick, as well as online, you can pick up equipment and clothing for over 70 different sports! There are over 5,000 products available online with the option to click and collect or avail of home delivery, so there is no excuse not to get active!! Get the gear you need to perform your best. Whether you're returning to a familiar field or trying something new, you deserve the high-quality gear that enhances your performance!
Pick up some of the following and celebrate in style!
• Women's fitness hoodie 500 essentials - off-white €21 – Timeless yet trendy, this hoodie (fabric weight: 350 gsm) is a wardrobe must for casual or sporty looks. It has been designed with close attention to detail
• Women's fitness leggings 520 – black €24 – 28% polyester, these leggings hug your figure and are never transparent, no matter how you move.
• Run active grip women's running shoes – pink €36 – Decathlon’s design teams developed these women's running shoes for cushioning and grip for running up to 10km.
• Men's fitness crew neck sweatshirt 500 essentials – grey €25 – This timeless, warm and comfortable sweatshirt (fabric weight: 350 gsm) will be a go-to favourite for years to come. The meticulous finishing and style make this the perfect sweatshirt.
• Men's fitness jogging bottoms 500 essentials - dark blue €21 – Eco-friendly with their component containing 44% recycled polyester and 31% recycled cotton, these 305 g/m² jogging bottoms are also timeless!
• Run active grip men's running shoes - black grey €36 – Run in comfort with these men's running shoes, made of breathable material to wick away moisture.
To shop visit www.decathlon.ie or drop by the Ballymun or Limerick store to see what else in on offer.
Slán go fóill.