Top 10 Back to School items from Decathlon
They may be only a few weeks into their summer holidays, but you’re probably already thinking about how to make savings on back to school items! It can be a stressful period for many with so much for parents to prepare to allow for a smooth transition back to school and normality.
With this in mind, Decathlon has compiled a checklist and a list of products that you might need for children returning to school & returning to extra-curricular activities this September.
• They are essential for all school activities and can be easily forgotten. Decathlon has a range of kids shoes available, with a state-of-the-art ShoeSize machine in store, which 3D scans your child’s foot to recommend the best shoe and size for their feet.
• Get a backpack to suit your child’s needs with bags in varying styles and sizes available online and in store. If you’re shopping in store, you can stop by the Decathlon Workshop and have your bag personalised with vinyl printing and embroidery services available. The team can also print vinyl stickers for your child’s pencil case, sports bag and even uniforms, clothing and soccer jerseys!
• Hydration is key, for sport, cognitive function and general wellbeing. Decathlon has a wide variety of sustainable and environmentally friendly options with reusable water bottles starting from as little as €3 available both online and in store.
• It can be easy to forget that as we return to the school season, extra-curricular activities will also start to resume. Decathlon sells equipment and apparel for over 70 sports, so you are sure to find everything you need from gym bags and swimwear to football boots and bikes!
Decathlon’s Top 10 Back to School Items:
1. 17L Backpack – Blue €9
2. 17L Backpack – Black €9
6. Kids' Durable Rip-Tab Shoes €18
For more Back to School items from Decathlon, see www.decathlon.ie
Slán go fóill.