On sale for €6.87 in all stores nationwide
** PRESS RELEASE **
Half size prosecco bottles can’t be beaten for convenience and quality. They taste great and they are the perfect size for a day out, a picnic, a fancy breakfast, or if you just don’t fancy opening a full bottle!
Are the kids finally back to school and you feel like treating yourself to a mini-celebration? Perhaps you just want to celebrate another week of working from home?
Aldi has launched a half bottle of prosecco which is now available in all 143 stores nationwide. The Danti Prosecco DOC is €6.87 for 37.5cl with an ABV of 11% and is a delicate prosecco with citrus aromas, perfect for pairing with seafood, savoury cheese, cured meats and fruit! Prosecco is also delicious with Asian dishes such as Thai noodles or sushi. Head to your nearest Aldi store to pick up a bottle now.
Aldi has a wide range of single serve options available in store for when you don’t want to crack open a large bottle of wine or open that special bottle of gin.
The following products are on sale in all stores nationwide, every day.
• Greyson’s Pink Gin & Tonic Can - €1.46/250ml – ABV 5%
• Greyson’s Gin & Tonic Can - €1.46/250ml – ABV 5%
• Greyson’s Gin & Diet Tonic Can – €1.46/250ml – ABV 5%
• Norrsken Swedish Fruit Cider €1.95/500ml – ABV 4% - Choose from Nordic Berries or Strawberry & Lime
• Nordic Wolf Hard Seltzer €1.95/330ml – ABV 4% - Choose from Strawberry & Lime, Cherry & Cranberry, Lemon or Raspberry & Blackcurrant
• Armagh Cider €1.95/500ml – ABV 4.5% - Choose from Sweet, Medium or Dry
• Rockstone Ridge Californian Merlot Mini €1.95/18.7cl – ABV 13%
Rockstone Ridge Californian Chardonnay Mini €1.95/18.7cl – ABV 12%
• Castellore Sparkling Pinot Grigio Can €1.95/200ml – ABV 12% - A sparkling Italian classic now conveniently in a can
• Castellore Sparkling Rosé Can €1.95/200ml – ABV 10% - A fresh, fruit sparkling rosé now conveniently in a can
The above products are on sale in 143 Aldi stores nationwide now.
Aldi Ireland was recently awarded ‘The Green Retailer’ at the Green Awards 2020 Aldi Ireland was named as Ireland’s ‘Most Eco Friendly Company 2019’ at the Checkout Magazine Awards.
**Press Release courtesy of Presence PR