Aldi has today published Ireland’s sweetest opportunity, as it launches a nationwide search for the most chocolate obsessed person to join Aldi as ‘Chief Easter Egg Tasting Officer’.
One ‘specially selected’ member of the Irish public will receive FREE chocolate in the form of Easter eggs, in exchange for tasting chocolate. The role will involve tasting, rating and reviewing a selection of Aldi’s range, which this includes the blonde chocolate Specially Selected Exquisite Beehive Egg with honeycomb pieces!
To land the cracking role all you need is an infatuation for confectionery and experimental taste buds! To enter the competition, consumers will be asked to email email@example.com explaining the reasons why they should be offered the role of Chief Egg Tasting Officer at Aldi Ireland. Entrants should include eggs-amples of their favourite Aldi chocolate, as well any sweet tales that may help them be successful. Over 18s only.
But, with Easter just around the corner, those wanting to take part will need to hop to it and email their entry between the 8th and 12th March ONLY – there’s no eggs-cuse for tardiness! Successful applicants will receive their first products to sample from the 15th March, loads of time for them to advise everyone they know on their favourites!
Easter has become a key date for Aldi and this year the supermarket announced it will be adding delightful innovations such as Milkshake, Beehive and Geo shaped eggs to its range, as well as a variety of free from and vegan options.
John Curtin, Group Buying Director at Aldi Ireland said: “This year, we have an exciting opportunity for a trusty Easter egg tasters to join us, and pick their favourite products from our 2021 Easter range. Their feedback will also help our buying team create next years’ showstoppers, to ensure we’re giving our shoppers what they want.”
“We’ve never before had such a wonderful variety of Easter egg shapes, colours, and flavour combinations. We want to hear from people of all ages (Over 18 only) who simply love chocolate and can help showcase our innovative range. If this sounds like eggs-actly what you’ve been looking for, be quick, the deadline for applications is the 12th March.”
How to enter:
• To enter the competition, consumers must email firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the reasons why they should be offered the role of Chief Egg Tasting Officer at Aldi Ireland. Entrants should include eggs-amples of their favourite Aldi chocolate, as well any sweet tales that may help them be successful.
• Over 18s only.
• Applications open on the 8th March and close on the 12th March.
• Successful applicants will receive the Easter eggs from the 15th March.
• Terms and conditions apply. For full T&Cs visit: https://www.aldi.ie/customer-services/terms-and-conditions
Did you know? Aldi has removed all black plastic and PVC from its Easter 2021 range – with some of the range being 100% plastic free! The 100% plastic free products have been achieved by replacing the plastic clampacks with cardboard, plastic closures with paper and replacing plastic windows with cellulose!
Aldi’s 100% Plastic free products this Easter are:
• Dairyfine Popping Candy/Eton Mess Egg €3.99/200g
• Dairyfine Cookies & Cream/ Billionaires Egg €3.99/200g
• Moser Roth Geo Egg €3.99/120g
• Dairyfine Eggjoyables €1.99/144g – The plastic spoon has been replaced with a wooden alternative.
Aldi has amazing offers on chocolate eggs this Easter Choose from any of the following 3 eggs for only €5! • Crunchie Easter Egg €1.99/134g – On sale now
• Cadbury Creme Medium Egg €1.99/138g – On sale now
• Smarties Medium Egg €1.99/119g – On sale now
• Cadbury Buttons Easter Egg €1.99/128g – On sale now
• Maltesers Medium Egg €1.99/127g – On sale now
• Cadbury Mini Egg Medium €1.99/130g – On sale now
All of your favourite brands: • Maltesers Large Egg 248g – On sale 7th March
• Cadbury Twirl Large Egg 237g – On sale 7th March
• Galaxy Large Enchanted Egg 234g – On sale 7th March
• Wispa Egg Large 224g – On sale 7th March
• Galaxy Extra Large Egg 308g – On sale 7th March
• Cadbury Dairy Milk Egg 286g – On sale 7th March
• Cadbury Fruit & Nut Giant Egg 532g – On sale 7th March
Visit one of Aldi’s 145 Stores Nationwide for all your Easter needs.
Slán go fóill,