Lindt launches Lucky Charm Gold Bunny!
Everyone’s favourite Easter gift, the iconic Lindt GOLD BUNNY is back in time for Easter, and with a new look! The Lindt GOLD BUNNY Lucky Charm special edition is €5 and is on sale now.
To celebrate this, Lindt commissioned a survey to see how superstition Irish people really are. Do you believe that it’s bad luck to walk under a ladder? Or good luck to find money on the street?
The survey results have shown the following:
• 90% of people believe in making a wish while blowing out a birthday candle
• 79% of people believe in wishing on a shooting star
• 72% of people believe in saying bless you when someone sneezes
• 72% of people believe in knocking on wood
• 72% of people DON’T believe that Friday the 13th or the number 13 relates to bad luck
• 69% of people will cross their fingers when wishing or hoping for something
• 69% of people DON’T believe a black cat crossing your path is good luck
• 66% people believe that breaking/smashing a mirror brings bad luck
• 59% of people believe opening an umbrella indoors is bad luck
• 59% of people believe walking under a ladder brings bad luck
• 48% believe in making a wish at 11:11
• 44% of people believe finding money on the street brings luck
• 41% of people believe 4-leaf clovers bring good luck
• 38% of people believe throwing salt over your shoulder brings luck
• 17% of people believe in blowing on a dice for a positive outcome
Since 1845, Lindt has been dedicated to producing the finest chocolates and recipes, created by the Lindt Master Chocolatiers and are of the highest quality to delight your taste buds.
The Lindt GOLD BUNNY Lucky Charm special edition is on sale now.
Slán go fóill.